Skip to main content


  • Date of update:2024-01-12
  • Date of inspection:2023-12-12

In order to fully and effectively link the prior and after employment services, resource integration, professional services and the overall and continuous services for people with disabilities, the social affairs, health and education departments of municipalities and counties (cities) shall provide conversion services for such people and shall, at least once every six months, invite social affairs, health, and education departments along with educational institutes, such as local special education schools (classes) and high schools (vocational) with students of disability to convoke an employment transition meeting to negotiate and discuss handling principles for transition service, resource integration, and difficult cases in order to integrate local resource arrangements regarding employment transition.


To meet the different transition demands of people with disabilities in career benefits, medical treatment,education, support, and employment, the competent authority departments in municipalities and counties(cities) should actively communicate, coordinate and develop career plans in order to provide holistic and continuous services for people with disabilities. The labor competent authorities shall develop a transition mechanism to provide suitable employment services for those who have employment needs.

Service Content

Through the Occupational Reconstruction Service Window which is set up by local government and managed by occupational reconstruction case administer in individual cases, a one-on-one consultation and assessment will be carried out for people with disabilities to develop individual occupation reconstruction plans, to explore each one’s employment need, employability, and career development, and to import related services resources so as to provide employment transfer services to facilitate the people concerned entering into the workplace successfully.

Service object

Students with disabilities who just graduated from junior high school, high (vocational) school, or college and people who hold a disability identification.