Skip to main content


  • Publish Unit:Cross-Border Workforce Affairs Center
  • Publish Date:2017-09-14
  • Date of inspection:2017-10-03
  • HitCount:47

The employer who intends to continue to employ foreign workers, should get the permit for recruitment and sign the certificate for continuous hiring at first. Then employer submit an application to the MOL for permission for the renewal of employment during the period from four months to two months before the expiration date.